Jul 2, 2012

Back on Roll..

"There's nothing as exciting as a come back - seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance."

"You have no choices about how you lose, but you do have a choice about how you come back and prepare to win again." 

"Give the world the best that you have, and the best will come back to you."

A big "Hi" to all my readers out there! Hope you have been doing fine.

I know.. i know.. You must be saying "what the heck these quotes are doing under an auto blog???" !!! Well...  Sometimes you need to motivate yourself to do something which was left incomplete.

When i started blogging, the enthusiasm was tremendous and the thought of discontinuing it, was certainly out of question. I never thought that i would be out of touch for so long!

But then, you can't predict what challenges lies ahead in life. Change is the only constant. Not only I was running out of time to blog, but I also drifted away from 'Cars on roll'.

The last time I blogged... it was Dec, 2008. I'm writing after 3 long years. Phoo!!... I never guessed that there would be such a huge GAP! 

Through this blog i have explored a whole new world. I got readers, fans, followers, friends, mentors. I also learnt a lot about the web. Though i was not blogging but comments have been flowing regularly and I even got a couple of requests for advertisements. Thanks to all. I love my readers! I want to get in touch with all of them again. 

So, this part of my life... this part right here. this is called "Comeback". (yeah! you guessed it right - i tweaked the dialogue from Pursuit of Happyness)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete