Jul 17, 2008

About Me

My name is Rituraj Vyas and I'm still a naive blogger. I say this because, though i began my blogging career since april'07, but, its now that i have developed an interest in it. Blogging not only acts as a means of engagement but i learnt a lot( still in progress) and also came in contact with some useful personal links.



Rituraj is 23, a software engineer by profession and lives in Noida, India along with parents.





About Cars On rOll...



The blog site Car On rOll, as the name suggests, is designed keeping in mind just CARS. You won’t find anything here about my personal life. I started this blog because I wanted to share my views on newly-launched and to-be launched cars and also not to forget-car accessories. Some of my blogs are written with respect to the launch date(of cars model) in India(thats for the local audience) - so i request the non-Indian audience to cooperate.



This site is dedicated to helping other bloggers and my visitors know about the recent happenings in the car world, share their experiences and promote the blogging medium.



So I hope you enjoy your visit and come back on a regular basis. While you're here, take the opportunity to comment a few posts and let me know what you think. I'm always happy to discuss various subjects pertaining to Cars On rOll...