Jul 17, 2008

Advertising on Cars On rOll

Cars On rOll is my personal blog about Cars (Newly launched Cars, Auto Shows, Concept Car) and car-related stuff (Car Accessories, Car Basics,etc) for Car lovers and enthusiasts in general.

Cars On rOll is gradually gaining attention in this Blog world. Within 4 months of its birth, the blog has achieved a Google PR3 along with good number of visitors. So, if you want to promote your site, a product or a service on my blog you can choose these services:

Ads on the header
You can buy an ads space on the header of my site in the section. Your link will appear on each page of my site

Ads on the sidebar
You can buy an Ads Space on the sidebar of my site. Your link will appear on each page of my site.

Site/Product review
If you want to promote your site/product you can buy a review.

If you are interested in advertising please contact me: rituraj.vyas@gmail.com
(I prefer payment through Paypal.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment